Keith & Shannon French Billing Policy
Money Back Guarantee: Our goal is to make sure every client receives more than they expect. However, if you are not happy with our product, the following return policies apply:
Return Policy For Keith and Shannon’s Digital Products: There are no returns on digital items. Digital theft is difficult to verify and prevent; therefore, digital returns are not accepted. Once you purchase and access the online content, your refund is void.
Return Policy For Keith and Shannon’s Physical Products: 30 Days Hassel Free Return for Unopened Items. Returned items must be in resaleable condition – software, forms and disc’s must be unopened. If software, forms, or disc’s are opened, the product is non-refundable.
Returned items must be received by the office within 30 days from date of purchase.
Please call 410-635-4474 or email info@KeithandShannonFrench.com to get an authorization for return.
All returned products will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
Within 30 days, authorized returns need to be shipped and delivered to:
Keith and Shannon French
1800 Forsythe Ave., Ste 2-222
Monroe LA 71201
Return Policy For Affiliate and Other Third Party Products: Return policies vary by affiliate. The return policy will be made clear to you on the purchase page and can range from No Returns to 100% 30 day refunds. All products vary.
If you have a specific question about the return policy on an item, please contact info@KeithandShannonFrench.com and let us know how we can help you.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Keith & Shannon French will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Keith & Shannon French may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Keith & Shannon French may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Keith & Shannon French may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Keith & Shannon French Services
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Keith & Shannon French subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. Keith & Shannon French will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Keith & Shannon French accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Keith & Shannon French. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of six or twelve months of subscription services. Keith & Shannon French currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a Keith & Shannon French representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
As a current or prior customer of Keith & Shannon French, each customer agrees to provide Keith & Shannon French 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Keith & Shannon French must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Keith & Shannon French receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Keith & Shannon French has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Keith & Shannon French has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Keith & Shannon French retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Keith & Shannon French will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Keith & Shannon French will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable.
- How do I get copies of my invoice?
- Invoices can also be emailed per a customer request. Contact the Keith & Shannon French billing department at info@KeithandShannonFrench.com.
- How can I update my credit/debit card?
- Credit/debit cards can be updated by contacting the Keith & Shannon French billing department at info@KeithandShannonFrench.com.
- Can you split payments towards my monthly fee between two cards?
- Our PayPal system offers payment options.
- Can I pay by check instead?
- We currently are unable to accept checks.
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Keith & Shannon French accepts payments via credit/debit card. Keith & Shannon French currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit and debit cards, and PayPal.
- I cancelled my account. Why is Keith & Shannon French following up with me about my outstanding balance?
- Cancellation of your subscription does not dismiss outstanding balances.
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns about our billing policy at info@KeithandShannonFrench.com.
We HATE spam. We know you do to.
Keith & Shannon French respects and PROTECTS your privacy. Keith & Shannon French will not disclose to outside parties any personally identifiable information obtained from an email inquiry without your consent (except as required by subpoena or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to you or others). Keith & Shannon French only use outside agents, contractors, or other companies to perform services on its behalf when that outside agency has entered into a Confidentiality Agreement, which ensures protection of personally identifiable information consistent with this Policy.
When people send email inquiries to Keith & Shannon French, we use the return email address to answer the inquiry and communicate with the sender. Keith & Shannon French does not use the return email address for any other purpose and do not share it with any third party. Keith & Shannon French may use email data or other identifiable information, if necessary, to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens its website or the show’s network, or impedes services provided throughout the site. Keith & Shannon French may amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. These changes will be posted online and take effect as soon as they are posted.